Posts Tagged 'successful business'
While it takes discipline to be your own boss… THIS makes it all worth it!
(what’s the 5th one I’m missing in this video????)
Before I go, I wanted to share with you “The Big 5” that you MUST pay attention to as a successful coach entrepreneur….
Check it out…
Wanna know the best tip in business when you bump into unknown territory, experience something new or fear starts creeping in?
I totally lived this tip today in our steep and deep day in waist high powder at La Grave local ski mountain…
How can YOU apply this tip in your business or life today? Comment below and let me know!
1. You have the fortune of experiencing the greatness, vastness and beauty of this world we live in.
2. The “epic” part of it stretches you and expands your awareness, confidence and wisdom and gets you out of your comfort zone.
3. You meet so many amazing people and get to experience their cultures first hand. You have more compassion and understanding of the people in your tribe that you’re engaging with and serving.
4. It expands your creativity and imagination… what you can dream of you can create… having broader unique experiences stretches your realm of what possible and makes the impossible seem normal.
5. You 10X your Fun Factor… which of course 10Xs everything else in your life.
just one reason I love being an Entrepreneur!!!
A tip from a Successful Entrepreneur Coach to help you find your way…
All the time I hear “I don’t have enough time” or “if I could just add more time into my day…
Here’s what that is such backwards thinking to getting more done…